Why Choose M. Weisman Roofing to Replace Your Home’s Roof?
We have the credibility, the expertise and the experience to work with you.
You can trust us to provide a fair, accurate and complete estimate, and to perform according to our agreement. Just ask our other customers. We will give you all the options available to protect your home and improve its appearance. You will enjoy and appreciate our customer service, our quality work and our project clean up.
You should know . . .
A qualified M. Weisman estimator, who is an experienced roofer, not a commission sales person, will visit you.
- He will conduct an in-depth inspection of your roof.
- He will go up on your roof, investigate it, take pictures of it and measure it.
- He will present you with shingle charts for your selection of style and color.
- He will price your shingle selection to your roof’s dimensions and features and not to square foot or general, rounded-up pricing scheme.
You will receive a full presentation of our analysis of your roof’s condition and a proposal based on your selection of shingle style and color.
M. Weisman Roofing stands behind its work with its own roofing system warranty.
Our clean up is the best in the industry.
- We clean up at the end of each day.
- We leave your yard as clean as possible at the end of the project, including running magnets over your lawn to find stray nails lost in the removal and/or application.
- We protect your house with drop tarps during roof removal.
- We only remove what we can waterproof in one day.
We are licensed, bonded and covered with a generous liability insurance policy.
Only 30% to start . . .
We only require you to pay 30 percent of our proposal price to get started. Our proposal-contract is the most complete in the industry. Everything you should know is highlighted in our proposal including:
- The three-day notice for canceling the contract. Or, the fact that vibrations caused by tearing off the old roof may loosen attic dust into the interior of your home.
- We include a clause for wood replacement and we take pictures of the deteriorated conditions during the project for you to see.
- Different states may have building codes that require proper roof venting. Our proposals include venting of ridges and edges as applicable to your home.
- Our proposal includes the complete installation of ice and water shield, not just on the first three feet of roof, but on the ridges, rakes, valleys, and obstacles. It includes a full roofing system installation with details like reflashing chimneys, roof vents and pipe ventilation ducts.
Submit the form below to request more information on our roofing program for New England homes.