Why Choose Weisman Roofing to Replace Your
have the credibility, the expertise and the experience to work with
You can trust us to provide a fair, accurate and complete
estimate, and to perform according to our agreement. Just ask our
We will give you all the options available to protect your
home and improve its appearance.
You will enjoy and appreciate our customer service, our quality
work and our project clean up.
You should know . . .
A qualified Weisman estimator, who is an experienced roofer, not
a commission sales person, will visit you.
- He will conduct an in-depth inspection of your roof.
- He will go up on your roof, investigate it, take pictures of
it and measure it.
- He will present you with shingle charts for your selection of
style and color.
- He will price your shingle selection to your roof's dimensions
and features and not to square foot or general, rounded-up pricing
You will receive a full presentation of our analysis of your roof's
condition and a proposal based on your selection of shingle style
Weisman Roofing stands behind its work with its own roofing system
Our clean up is the best in the industry.
- We clean up at the end of each day.
- We leave your yard as clean as possible at the end of the project,
including running magnets over your lawn to find stray nails lost
in the removal and/or application.
- We protect your house with drop tarps during roof removal.
- We only remove what we can waterproof in one day.
We are licensed, bonded and covered with a generous liability
Only 30% to start . . .
We only require you to pay 30 percent of our proposal price to get
started. Our proposal-contract is the most complete in the industry.
Everything you should know is highlighted in our proposal including:
- The three-day notice for canceling the contract. Or, the fact
that vibrations caused by tearing off the old roof may loosen attic
dust into the interior of your home.
- We include a clause for wood replacement and we take pictures
of the deteriorated conditions during the project for you to see.
- The Rhode Island building code requires proper roof venting.
Our proposals include venting of ridges and edges as applicable
to your home.
- Our proposal includes the complete installation of ice and water
shield, not just on the first three feet of roof, but on the ridges,
rakes, valleys, and obstacles. It includes a full roofing system
installation with details like reflashing chimneys, roof vents and
pipe ventilation ducts.
Click on the picture to see a larger view.
©2003, M. Weisman Roofing Co., Inc., Warwick, Rhode Island All rights reserved. tel: